Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT 13:34 - Oct 17 with 2386 viewsMatthewThompson

Hi all,

I'm reaching out from Sky Sports as we're in the process of shooting a commercial for the return to the Premier League after the World Cup.
We're looking to film a Southampton mad family, in their home, watching the clash against Arsenal.
The family will be paid for their time, and will be filmed in a fly-on-the-wall style.
For anyone interested, or if you know of those who may be, please get in touch to discuss further!

Kind regards,

Matthew
SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 13:40 - Oct 17 with 2371 views1885_SFC

Matthew, you probably need to get in touch with I_would. He's a Saints uber-fan & always gives a well balanced and fair assessment of every Saints player and game. Hopefully he'll be in touch directly soon. All the best.

Old School is Cool

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 13:58 - Oct 17 with 2314 viewsMatthewThompson

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 13:40 - Oct 17 by 1885_SFC

Matthew, you probably need to get in touch with I_would. He's a Saints uber-fan & always gives a well balanced and fair assessment of every Saints player and game. Hopefully he'll be in touch directly soon. All the best.

Thanks very much for your response - that sounds promising. What's the best way of getting in touch with him?

Best,

Matthew
SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 14:00 - Oct 17 with 2310 viewsdwayne_dibley

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 13:58 - Oct 17 by MatthewThompson

Thanks very much for your response - that sounds promising. What's the best way of getting in touch with him?

Best,

Matthew

seance

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 14:04 - Oct 17 with 2302 viewsSaintNick

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 13:58 - Oct 17 by MatthewThompson

Best,

Matthew

I think he was being sarcastic about I would, but surely a Saints mad family would be at the game if they are that Saints mad, by definition if they are sat at home watching it on t, they arent that mad for the club

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 15:34 - Oct 17 with 2228 viewssaintwizzler

I think your on the wrong forum Matthew.
Try SaintsWeb.

I think I speak for the majority on here who preferred Division 1 to The Premier League.
The constant changing of fixtures with zero regard to how supporters can get to a game and back plus the massive bias towards the big six in which they become richer and stronger and the rest of us are cannon fodder.

Sky Sports can fûck right off.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 15:43 - Oct 17 with 2222 viewsMatthewThompson

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 14:04 - Oct 17 by SaintNick

I think he was being sarcastic about I would, but surely a Saints mad family would be at the game if they are that Saints mad, by definition if they are sat at home watching it on t, they arent that mad for the club

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply. We've already managed to work with some wonderfully passionate fans from numerous clubs - some who attend the stadiums religiously and others who don't. There are a range of reasons that can determine where the game is enjoyed from so I would personally hesitate to draw the line at your definition.

If you do however have any leads, or ideas about engaging further with your community it would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Matthew
SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 16:45 - Oct 17 with 2151 viewscocklebreath

You can film me and my family for 20k

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 17:01 - Oct 17 with 2121 viewsPatfromPoole

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 15:43 - Oct 17 by MatthewThompson

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply. We've already managed to work with some wonderfully passionate fans from numerous clubs - some who attend the stadiums religiously and others who don't. There are a range of reasons that can determine where the game is enjoyed from so I would personally hesitate to draw the line at your definition.

If you do however have any leads, or ideas about engaging further with your community it would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Matthew

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 18:19 - Oct 17 with 2048 viewsJellybaby

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 15:43 - Oct 17 by MatthewThompson

Hi Nick,

Best,

Matthew

Also Matthew, Sky did treat our all time club legend Matt Le Tiss pretty shabbily, I can't think anyone on here will have forgiven Sky and will want to touch you with a nine foot barge pole... unless Poirot could be coaxed?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 18:27 - Oct 17 with 2037 viewsSoton

Wow this bloke has really done his homework
He fell on his feet finding this forum
SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 04:28 - Oct 18 with 1873 viewsArchersRoad

The very definition of stupidity - paying exorbitant subscription fees to Sky and still getting adverts!
SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 07:00 - Oct 18 with 1836 viewssaint68

Premiere?

Really Matthew 🤔

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 10:49 - Oct 18 with 1717 viewscocklebreath

For an extra 10k we’ll all wear jester hats

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 11:03 - Oct 18 with 1707 viewsWinchesterExile

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 14:00 - Oct 17 by dwayne_dibley

seance

Made me spit my tea out. Excellent work DD.
SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 11:16 - Oct 18 with 1696 viewssaints__fan__73

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 14:04 - Oct 17 by SaintNick

Very out of touch 80s reply Nick.

If you take your beloved Liverpool. They have tens of millions of fans all over the world. Far less than 1% of these will ever go to a live game at Anfield.

Are you saying the other 99% are not proper fans?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 11:24 - Oct 18 with 1693 viewsdwayne_dibley

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 11:16 - Oct 18 by saints__fan__73

If you take your beloved Liverpool. They have tens of millions of fans all over the world. Far less than 1% of these will ever go to a live game at Anfield.

the other 99% got first choice

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 19:45 - Oct 18 with 1566 viewsTripleNiemi

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 07:00 - Oct 18 by saint68

Premiere?

Really Matthew 🤔

Well he was 'reaching out' so perhaps he stems from across the pond.....

('Reaching Out' - fcuk do i hate that Yank bollox)

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 22:06 - Oct 18 with 1461 viewsdarthvader

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 16:45 - Oct 17 by cocklebreath

You can film me and my family for 20k

Fück me for 20k I'll even throw in Mrs Darth does sholing sex tape

keep the faith coyr

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 23:13 - Oct 18 with 1394 viewsfranniesTache

The poor junior researcher or paid third party from Sky Creative or Mediacom that found this site and thought this was a good idea
SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 23:27 - Oct 18 with 1370 viewshedgeend61

SKY SPORTS PREMIERE LEAGUE ADVERT | SUN 23 OCT on 11:16 - Oct 18 by saints__fan__73

Exactly, that's what they are fans, not supporters, from Plymouth to Inverness to Timbuctoo, never been to a game in their lives, can hear the clowns daily on the radio talking absolute pony. Just listen to Talksport.
Why would anyone from Plymouth claim to be a fan of Liverpool? It's Nonsense.

Those that go to games are Supporters, their opinions may be wrong, but deserve some respect
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024